Monday, January 03, 2005

 

The Intro

After over a year of gameplay, I figured I should start writing down what goes on in the market, for better or worse. There's a lot of new faces, new stories and of course, plenty of money to be made.

This market is digital, a giant machine build by skilled programmers. Each player of this digital market taps in via a randomly assigned number. There's a lot of explanation about the system here, but it's got technical aspects that my alter-ego would enjoy far more than me. I, Serise Carrashen, have better things to do with my time.

Like making money. As players come and go, cash is thrown around like confetti. One of the players, the Embroideress, tossed me two trillion dollars. For now, there aren't taxes. I made sure to invest the money into some ideas that would surely yield results quickly and keep my money safe. Having large amounts of cash is a waste; no one makes money that way!

I will be chronicling the journey as close as I can, so stay tuned.

Carrashen out.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?